January 23, 2012

Bohemian & Drinkify

Lately I've added a few Bohemian style elements to my living room. Peacock feathers, birds,  
textiles, candles, mink stole (don't judge). It was my husband's Grandmother's and its Bohemian style.
...and my small drink bar.
 When my son was here for Christmas we enjoyed his 12yr. old Scotch - a gift given to him from a movie producer he had recently worked with. It was a first for all of us.  
Tonight I found a website called Drinkify..
Click on the link below, type in a song or band - like 'Neil Diamond' and the site will match a drink to the music you're listening to.
Example,
The Neil Diamond drink..
 4 oz. Cachaça 
4 oz. Tabasco sauce 
Combine in highball glass and serve.

also..when you 'refresh' the site it plays a different song from the artist you chose, otherwise you have to listen to the same song over and over again.
*Happy Drinking*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah Neil Diamond! that website is awesome. Good find mom!